Helpful store credit system for camp managers. Tracks camper spending money alleviating staff of bookkeeping and lost money situations. Now, campers gain convenient and secure access to those extra treats. A camp experience should be enhanced, not ruined, by money problems.
Children excited to participate in activities often lose cash taken from their bank account, causing stress for the child, counselor and parent.
Parental anxiety over lack of awareness and control regarding their young child’s spending choices.
Child has overspent depriving them of additional fun activities toward the end of camp. Parents want to provide guidance and means for their child to get the most out of their camp experience.
Counselors and staff are put into the role of mediator when one camper’s money is found in another’s possession.
Increased Camp Productivity and Revenues
The FunFangle opens the door for improvements, such as process streamlining and increased revenues. Instead of staff wasting time administering a manual ledger to track camper funds, they can invest in more valuable tasks. By eliminating lost funds and enabling parental awareness, the average amount spent per camper will likely increase.
FunFangle Parent Portal
- Add a photo or a password for security.
- Set daily limits.
- View transactions.
- Receive low balance alerts.
- Recharge an account if it’s below a certain threshold.
- Camper funds, photo and/or password can be added on-site at check-in time.
- Camper accounts will be accessed by name or using a wristband. A picture of the camper and password will be presented, for visual and verbal confirmation.
- Ability to withdraw cash, such as for vending machines, with limit per day.
- Multiple point-of-sale devices will auto-synchronize remaining camper funds.
FunFangle Management Console
- Produce transaction and inventory reports, with ability to export reports in excel.
- Add, update and remove inventory items for point-of-sale devices from website.
- Establish donation projects for parents to contribute unspent camper funds.
- Reconcile credit card lump deposits with account activity.
FunFangle made going cashless for our summer camp so easy. Their support team was very good at resolving any issues that came up. Parents don’t need to worry about kids losing their money. More importantly, they can track their kids purchases through their login allowing them to see how their camper is spending their time and they can reload their campers account if they are getting low on funds. The program is easy to use for both parents and staff and refunds happen with a click of a button. We are glad we made this move.Jonathan VanScoter